Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Caillianne- Tie Dye + Fuzzy Sticker



Jacket- Maison Martin Marigela with H&M jacket from H&M store in Toronto
Shirt- Plaid shirt from 12 years ago from Barneys in New York
Hat- David Cohen hat from Saks in New York Sunglasses-
Ray-Ban sunnies gifted from Ray-Ban
Pants- Tie Dye pants from Etsy
Scarf- Tie Dye scarf made by Rose Jurisch from The One of A Kind Show in Toronto
Bag- Blue Prada bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Charm- Prada Flame charm from Prada in New York
Shoes- Tie Dye Isabel Marant sneakers from Ebay

he Look: Tie Dye + Fuzzy Sticker

Fun Fact: Staying warm in my fuzzy wuzzy inside out jacket! I had to pull a MacGyver to hunt down this jacket! Haha! I feel sooo 90's today, in my tie dye, sheepskin and faux fur. If I could only go back in my time machine and tell myself that I would still be wearing the same things I loved 10 years later, I would have kept all my: Grateful Dead T-shirts, vintage sheepskin vests and the faux fur skirts I made in sewing class! Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

OMG those pants!!! and that prada! that is what i love about you girls! you wear popular brands (prada, balenciaga, IM) but always in your own way! and you always wear the interesting pieces! like the denim sneakers!! this can only mean one thing: you ladies are unique

Anonymous said...

Love the sneakers!!
http://www.bonnieclydemarni.com/

Unknown said...

why do you guys have to be so fawesome, the tie dye and faux fur....check please!!!!!!!
brooke @ what2wear

lisa signorini said...

Your Isabel are simply amazing!
Kiss
Lisa S. per http://thecurlylady.blogspot.it/
p.s. new post on my fashion blog, I'm waiting for u!

issatchieu said...

OOOOOHHHH LA LLLAAAAA....THIS IS TOTAL HOTNESS, CRAZINESS & LITTLE MAD....but SUPER DUPER COOL.

blue roses said...

i was in a small airport in the middle of south africa and i found a very similar, safari style leather hat....

i never wear it, since it never seems to jive, but i guess i should just throw it on and rock out. you girls always throw hats on and look so glamorous!


http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

mispapelicos said...

My gorgeous Caillianne, ahhhhhhhhhhh Love your whole look, and want, want that Prada bag, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Besos to my girls.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Yessss!!! Your outfit is soo great, so strong!!! I'm happy to see people is not afraid of colours!

Wherever the Sunset is

Unknown said...

Pretty cool . I like it :)
http://bestdressedpoland.blogspot.com/

Diana Marks said...

amazing look! Love your shoes and pants!
Please, support my blog by following it on Bloglovin!
LA By Diana Live Magazine

The Key To Chic said...

Wisely said! There are so many things I wish I'd saved! That jacket is well worth the effort, it looks really cozy and so cute!

valerierbrems said...

That is one amazing outfit! I truly adore your sense of style, always with a small touch of humor, and oh so unique!

Andrea said...

love the jacket and that bag..aww :)

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

very cool look! pants are such stunners!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

cmichellestyles said...

Like seriously! You are sooooo coool! Love this look! *Besos* Thanks for stopping by Http://www.cmichellestyles.com love!