Monday, September 17, 2012

Samantha- Sea Punk + Motorcycle









Dress- Marques Almeida dress from Marques Almeida
T-shirt- Yellow t-shirt by Lucky Brand from the Lucky Brand store in LA
Sunglasses- D&G sunnies from D&G store in NY
Ring- Sophie Monet ring gifted from Sophie Monet
Bracelets- Vintage African bracelets from Chelsea Flea Market in NY
Bag- Proenza Schouler PS1 blanket bag from Opening Ceremony in NY
Shoes- Coach Lucia ankle boot gifted from Coach

The Look: Sea Punk + Motorcycle

Fun Fact: I was planning on keeping my hair pink for a few months, but after seeing the Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise back in stock.....I went for it! I've always wanted to turquoise hair since it's mermaid approved!
Pin It Now!

18 comments:

mispapelicos said...

The 3rd photo from the top is breathtaking, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I adore you and your eternal inspiration, my girls.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WILDFLOWER said...

Great energy! I really love that pic of the bag in the tree!! And those bracelets are STUNNING. X

Unknown said...

I'm glad you did it because your hair is freaking awesome!!!!! (ps you guys are in a video on my post from NYC today :)
Brooke @ what2wear

morganvsmorgan said...

this is pretty badass. i want that dress.

Vanessa said...

Love your outfit and especially your blue hair...so amazing.*_*
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
My Blog

Andrea said...

i love the dress and the bag is just ..WOW!

Ajvn said...

your hair are just amazing!! :)

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

your blue hair looks amazing with the yellow! what a gorgeous summer/fall outfit! and oh so in love with the glasses! you girls rock, how many times do i have to repeat that ;)

thefashionandgeek said...

Such a gorgeous style!
Kiss from France.
Marie, xxx
http://www.thefashionandgeek.com

Anonymous said...

If you knew the seapunks, namely Shan and Albert, you'd know that mermaids are NOT seapunk, they're just aquatic harpies.

Louisa said...

I love your hair! Everytime I see you I so want to dye mine a funky colour :)

Kimberly said...

Great outfit, love your hair here!

City Style

Bonnie said...

I love the edginess of this outfit. It's cute and fun. Your hair is fantastic!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

The Dragonfruit said...

Whoa...your hair is simply amazing *_*
Such a fun outfit too!

Trendy Teal

Jessi said...

Love the hair! You girls are badass! Love your style. I think we should definitely follow each other?

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Those sunglasses are so rad. & I really am digging the turquoise hair.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Nichole said...

Love your glasses! Fantastic look!

Seinfeldted said...

dying for your bag and your bracelets