Monday, January 11, 2010

Caillianne- Annie + Chocolate Wafer






Jacket- Brown Tweed Moschino Jacket from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Belt- Brown leather belt (no label) borrowed from Mom from the 80's
Hat- David Cohen from Saks in NYC
Pants- Beige vintage Corduroy pants (handmade no label) from Value Village in Toronto
Bag- Miu Miu from Saks in Miami, Florida
Shoes- Pura Lopez from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Annie + Chocolate Wafer

Fun Fact: I bought this bag 10 years ago on the last day of 1999 in Miami! And everyone thought the world was going to end because of Y2K! So I thought I better buy this Miu Miu bag just incase! hahaha! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

matt's little sister said...

Just discovered your fabulous blog via the gorgeous Glamourai and you are inspiring me to the max over here in London. We've had an extremely snowing start to the year and I've loved trying to dress well in these extremems. You girls have simply added fuel to my fire...Whoa whoo...Keep being fabulous. xxx

Anonymous said...

I loooove you!!!!