Monday, December 7, 2009

Samantha- G.I Joe + Blair Waldorf






Jacket- Vintage Red Cross Army jacket from Vintage store in Kensington in Toronto
Skirt- Black leather H&M skirt from H&M store in Toronto
Sweater- Pierrot from Barneys Sample Sale in NYC
Belt- Vintage (no label) from Sherway Gardens Antique Show in Toronto
Grey Tights from the Sockman in NYC
Shoes- Ralph Lauren from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bracelets- Marie Eiffel bracelets from Marie Eiffel store in Shelter Island, NY
Bag- Vintage bag from Godmum (she got it in Paris)
Hairband- Ferragamo from Ferragamo store in NYC

The Look: G.I. Joe + Blair Waldorf

Fun Fact: Pierrot is one of our favourite knitwear designers! This camouflage sweater is from his Fall 2001 collection. We also have a few other sweaters that we were able to get our hands on from his other collections! In 2006, we saw him at Mood Fabrics in NYC and had to introduce ourselves to him.....such a talented and sweet guy! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

sioux said...

amazing style! great blog! very inspiring! at this moment I have a feeling for military cloths,too. I think they are a must have each girl should have in their wardrobe..I made a post about a pair of military pants as well..I added your blog amoung my favorites, hope to hear from you on my blog when you like!