Friday, December 11, 2009

Samantha- Alana Miles Song "Black Velvet" + Pierrot






Top- Velvet black top with rhinestones was handmade (no label) and borrowed from Danielle's mother's wardrobe
Skirt- Velvet skirt is Vintage Shelly Walsh and borrowed from Danielle's mother's wardrobe
Doll- Vintage doll that Danielle got from Value Village
Bag- Vintage Moschino bag that Danielle got from St. Lawrence Flea Market in Toronto
Hat- Vintage Chanel hat from Manhatten Vintage Show in NYC
Shoes- H&M shoes (borrowed from Danielle) and from H&M store in Toronto

The Look: Alana Miles Song "Black Velvet" + Pierrot

Fun Fact: I love Pierrot dolls, they remind me of my childhood and the one that used to sit on Chloe's chair in her bedroom that she cherished! I was always obsessed with it's eye make up and the pompoms on it's outfit! I remember oneday it fell off the chair and it's head split right down the center and we tried doing brain surgery on it with glue but we could never fix it right. This doll that Danielle has is the exact replica of the doll! I couldn't let go of it! haha Pin It Now!

No comments: