Monday, November 9, 2009

Samantha- Biker Chick + Snow Bunny






Sweater- Vintage label called Side Effects from Urban Renewal from Urban Outfitters in NYC
Skirt- Vermini long black stretch skirt from Godmum
Belts- SEX belt from Dolce and Gabbana, Ring belt from Manhattan Vintage Show and Ralph Lauren silver buckle belt from Ralph Lauren Store in the Hampton's
Gloves- Leather Biker gloves from EBay
Shoes- Ralph Lauren heels from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Vintage Chanel bag from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Hat- Kangol hat (borrowed from Mom)

The Look: Biker Chick + Snow Bunny

Fun Fact: Caillianne and Chloe got me these handmade, biker leather gloves as a gift from EBay! I wanted a pair with fringe sooo badly, but I couldn't find them...my sistas hunted them down for me! ohh yaaaa!!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! Great outfit! xo

yesnoyes said...

your outfits are getting more wild! Love it!

http://ikilledkarllagerfeld.blogspot.com/