Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Caillianne- Wing Suit + Rainbow Cake






Dress- Vintage Halston from Hampton's Flea Market in NYC
Hat- Vintage Georgette from Tribal Rhythm in Toronto
Sunglasses- Vintage from Showdown vintage in Toronto
Shoes- Prada from Spring 2002 Collection, from Prada store in NYC
Bag- Vintage (no label) a gift from a special friend!
Teddy Bear- Made by Chloe for me!

The Look: Wing Suit + Rainbow Cake

Fun Fact: This teddy bear is what Chloe made me for my Birthday present! Lucky ME! Chloe is known for making her little special stuffed animal key chains! She made me the cutest little pink bear wearing the cutest jumper! Its my favourite new accessory! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

susan said...

I am madly in your love with your caftan. collecting vintage silk flowey goodness is all i seem to want to do lately.

i would love if ya'll did a post on what your collective beckerman closets look like.

thanks so much for the daily outfit inspir.

xoxo

bras and ranties said...

gah! j'adore your halston!
it will be in my dreams...

loveroffashion said...

That Is the most amazing Halston piece I think I have ever seen seriously!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Omg, that freakin' hot. I loveeeee the jumpsuite kaftan whatever u are wearing in these pictures. Greaaaat.